We feel responsible towards people and the environment
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an essential element of building the activity strategy of the Grupa MTP that for years has been consciously involved in activities for the local community and the environment. The activities aimed at sustainable development and corporate social responsibility are the top priority of the Grupa MTP.
How do we work?
- We support the ones that are most in need
- We raise the cultural and business attractiveness of our region
- We promote our city as a thriving centre
- We support initiatives for residents
- We support events that promote physical activity
- We promote young talents
- We cooperate with the world of science
- We keep the environment in mind
We are the sponsor of the International Henryk Wieniawski Violin Competition, Tadeusz Szeligowski Poznan Philharmonic, Amadeus Chamber Orchestra of Polish Radio, and Słowiki - the Boys' And Men's Choir of the Philharmonic Society of Poznań.
The Grupa MTP does charity work. We cooperate with CARITAS POLSKA - Christmas Eve supper for the poor and the lonely has been held at the fairgrounds of the MTP Poznań EXPO for years. We donate items to those in need (e.g. windows manufactured during the Windoor Tech Fair, or furniture produced at the Drema Fair in the LIVE FURNITURE FACTORY); we systematically make financial donations and we donate items for the auctions of the GREAT ORCHESTRA OF CHRISTMAS CHARITY.
Action for residents
• SUMMER AT THE FAIR campaign – a beach available to everybody during the summer holidays, where we create a place for active relax for the whole family and where everyone can find something interesting - from the playground, sandbox and a fountain for kids to film shows, a disco and concerts for adults
• we discover the secrets of the fairgrounds' past and present by inviting residents to make regular visits to the fairgrounds
• in December, we officially begin the Christmas season by inviting residents to sing carols together and switch on the lights on the Christmas tree
Supporting initiatives for the residents of Poznań
• Poznań Brand Consortium – the Grupa MTP is a founding member of the platform for permanent marketing cooperation between Poznań and entities operating on its territory
• Poznań Attracts the Best – a campaign encouraging young people to study in Poznań
• Ambassador of Academic Poznań – support for the best students in Poznań
Encouraging physical activity
• Cavaliada − a cyclic competition of international importance, which fits into the strategy of development of the City of Poznań
• Volleyball Championship – we provide an area for all kinds of sports competitions
• Poznań Marathon − starts and finishes on the fairgrounds
• Polska Biega (Run, Poland, Run) - preparation of the race with the President of the Grupa MTP as part of the action co-organised by Gazeta Wyborcza
• indoor field hockey competition – held in the MTP Poznań Expo halls
• Canoe Sprint Senior World Championship − logistics support
• World Rowing Masters Regatta − logistics support
• Poznań Biznes Run – we run together for the Foundation of Jan Mela
Cooperation with the academic world
• University of Arts - annual diploma presentation, which is an absolutely innovative project in Poland, where works of almost all graduates are displayed; for a few years the project has allowed us to present selected works in the interiors of the MTP Poznań Expo facilities, and the best works have been bought and have become an element of our interior design; cooperation under Arena Design through the presentation of young designers' works
• University of Economy – preparation and presentation of students' works on the subject of trade fair
• Poznań University of Technology – a competition for students for developing a new concept of MTP Poznań Expo Spire interior design
• Academy of Physical Education – voluntary cooperation at Cavaliada
• professionally designed, the latest park in Poznań, entered into the Green Poznań Competition - the Green Enclave created by the Grupa MTP in the heart of the city which is a place of relaxation for fair guests and residents of Poznań is getting more and more recognition among all people who can sit there in the shadow to find a moment of piece
• bicycle racks on the fairgrounds
• using Melex vehicles for transport
• guards moving around the fairgrounds using Segways
Grupa MTP efforts relating to corporate social responsibility have been recognised
We have been honoured with the title "Firma Dobrze Widziana" (Well Regarded Company) awarded by the Business Centre Club Employers' Organisation.
In the award justification, the best image of Grupa MTP in the context of corporate social responsibility in the Wielkopolska Region was appreciated.