💥 attention 💥
👉 wanted people to work 👈
👉 in Katowice and the surrounding area 👈
The MTP Group deals with the comprehensive organization and service of the World Urban Forum WUF11 - the global UN forum on urban challenges, urban development and human settlements, which will be held on June 26-30 in Katowice. Therefore, we are looking for employees for the following positions:
HelpDesk IT staff
Place of work: Katowice
On the position of the HelpDesk IT service person, there will be tasks in the following areas:
- Computer and office software operation;
- Technical problem solving;
- Operation of peripheral devices (printers, scanners, RFID readers);
- GSM (Android) phone support;
- Support for VoIP phones.
We expect candidates to:
- Knowledge of the English language - communicative;
- Working time from June 1 to June 30, 2022 in Katowice;
- Contract of mandate;
- Knowledge of the Windows environment and MS Office office software;
- Basic knowledge of LAN structured cabling;
- Communication skills;
- Ability to obtain information, formulate conclusions and propose solutions;
- Ability to prioritize and organize work well.
this is the perfect job for you!
Grupa MTP - the largest organizer of trade fairs and events in Poland is looking for candidates for the position of: IT HelpDesk Service Specialist / Specialist during the event in Katowice: World City Forum, June 26-30, 2022
* Note: if you are a student, it is possible to issue a certificate of student internship under WUF 11!
When analyzing applications, we will give preference to Candidates whose applications relate directly to our advertisement!
We invite rekrutacja
Sounds good? Send us your CV and portfolio!
Candidates interested in the recruitment process are asked to apply using the recruitment form below:
The administrator of personal data is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14. Personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the recruitment described above, until 3 months after the date of expiry of the recruitment advertisement on the pracuj.pl portal. Complaints and objections to the processing of personal data on the website should be reported by e-mail to the following e-mail address: iod (Data Protection Officer). If necessary, the data may be made available only to entities cooperating with the Administrator for the purpose of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and request its rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, opposition to processing, withdrawal of consent or lodging a complaint to the supervisory body and the right to transfer personal data. We assure you that we make every effort to provide physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.