💥 Attention 💥
👉 wanted people to work 👈
👉 Katowice and surroundings 👈
The MTP Group deals with the comprehensive organization and service of the World Urban Forum WUF11 - the global UN forum on urban challenges, urban development and human settlements, which will be held on June 26-30 in Katowice. Therefore, we are looking for employees for the following positions:
Persons to service the Registration Points
Place of work: Katowice
At the position of the person to handle registration points, there will be tasks in the areas of:
- Service of registration / information / accreditation points during the World Urban Forum WUF11, which will take place on June 26-30, 2022 in Katowice,
- Caring for the highest quality of customer service,
The World Urban Forum is a prestigious international conference organized by UN-Habitat (the UN agency dealing with urbanization and human settlements) to develop urban areas and human settlements. It is the most important global event for politics, transformation and urban development.
The 11th session of the World City Forum (WUF11) will be held in Katowice from 26 to 30 June 2022. WUF11 will be attended by representatives of government and diplomacy, representatives of municipal institutions, financial institutions and non-governmental organizations to discuss together the sustainable development of cities.
We expect candidates to:
- Availability on June 26-30, 2022 (shift work) and training on June 25, 2022.
- Knowledge of the English language communicative in speech and writing, which will be verified in the next stage of recruitment, during a telephone interview,
- Efficient use of IT tools / systems, Ms Office package,
- Dynamism, meticulousness and diligence in action,
- Good interpersonal skills,
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team and cooperation with others,
- Good manners,
- Experience in a similar position will be an additional advantage.
this is the perfect job for you!
This is what we offer
- Attractive salary depending on qualifications and experience,
- Employment based on a mandate contract,
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in customer service,
- Interesting and challenging work in a young and dynamic team,
- For interested persons, it is possible to issue a certificate of student internships under WUF 11,
- Work during WUF11 is an opportunity to actively participate in the creation of an international event, in which approx. 20 thousand people will participate. people from almost 150 countries around the world, a chance to learn more about the problems of modern cities and their development on the social, economic and environmental levels, as well as to develop communication or language skills and to gain valuable professional experience or develop interests.
* Note: if you are a student, it is possible to issue a certificate of student internship under WUF 11!
When analyzing applications, we will give preference to Candidates whose applications relate directly to our advertisement!
We invite rekrutacja
Sounds good? Send us your CV and portfolio!
Candidates interested in the recruitment process are asked to apply using the recruitment form below:
The administrator of personal data is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14. Personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the recruitment described above, until 3 months after the date of expiry of the recruitment advertisement on the pracuj.pl portal. Complaints and objections to the processing of personal data on the website should be reported by e-mail to the following e-mail address: iod (Data Protection Officer). If necessary, the data may be made available only to entities cooperating with the Administrator for the purpose of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and request its rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, opposition to processing, withdrawal of consent or lodging a complaint to the supervisory body and the right to transfer personal data. We assure you that we make every effort to provide physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.