Work for a Restaurant Manager
Manager position - tasks, areas of activity and expectations:
- supervising and creating restaurants from scratch to the efficient and effective functioning of the restaurant,
- managing a team of employees, recruiting and creating work schedules,
- the ability to organize the work of the team,
- supervising the level of inventory and coordinating orders,
- supervision of the interior design, aesthetics of the premises and compliance with health and safety and HACCP rules,
- ongoing management and coordination of the restaurant reservation and use system,
- taking orders, arranging the menu with customers for weddings, communions and other special events,
- control of standards and quality of provided services,
- taking care of a good image, nice atmosphere, relations with guests,
- daily / monthly maintenance and billing of the premises,
- daily / monthly reporting of premises results,
- keeping documentation related to the functioning of the premises.
- you are a creative, responsible and independent person,
- you know gastronomy and you are not afraid to go beyond the scheme,
- you have experience in the areas indicated above,
- you are a person focused on creating and creating a place worth coming back to,
- you like working with people and for people,
- you can divide your time into different tasks and face challenges,
- you have experience in embedding your activities in business
this is the perfect job for you!
What will you gain, apart from stable work on a contract with a timely payment of remuneration?
Sounds good? Send us your CV and portfolio!
Candidates interested in the recruitment process are asked to apply using the following recruitment form:
The administrator of personal data is Międzynarodowe Targi Poznańskie Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Poznań, ul. Głogowska 14. Personal data will be processed for the purposes related to the recruitment described above, until 3 months after the date of expiry of the recruitment advertisement on the pracuj.pl portal. Complaints and objections to the processing of personal data on the website should be reported by e-mail to the following e-mail address: iod(Data Protection Officer). If necessary, the data may be made available only to entities cooperating with the Administrator for the purpose of recruitment. You have the right to access your data and request its rectification, deletion or limitation of processing, opposition to processing, withdrawal of consent or lodging a complaint to the supervisory body and the right to transfer personal data. We assure you that we make every effort to provide physical, technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.