The MOVE Congress is the only forum of this rank dedicated to experts and practitioners of the e-mobility market in Central and Eastern Europe. During MOVE, the most important issues related to the future of the automotive industry are discussed, in particular those related to electromobility and sustainable transport.
- When we organized the MOVE Congress for the first time in 2018, the electromobility revolution seemed to be a vision of a quite distant future. It took three years for this vision to become a reality. Our generation is extremely lucky to witness and participate in the greatest transformation in the history of the automotive industry. Solutions known from the e-mobility market are already being implemented by both leading vehicle manufacturers and city authorities, who are more and more interested in the topic of sustainable transport. The changes that we see are also taking place in Poland, where the climate for electromobility is getting better - emphasizes Tomasz Kobierski, Chairman of the Board of Directors in Grupa MTP. - The MOVE Congress will be an opportunity to talk about the ongoing revolution among practitioners and experts from the automotive industry and representatives of public administration. Thanks to the extensive program, I can say with full conviction that we are waiting for the most important event dedicated to the e-mobility market in Poland - he adds.
Everything you need to know about electromobility
The event gathers professionals from the entire value chain in electromobility - experts and practitioners of the e-mobility market, including representatives of leading concerns, public administration, industry organizations and the world of science.
The co-organizer of the MOVE Congress is PSPA - Polish Alternative Fuels Association, member of AVERE (The European Association for Electromobility).
- 2020 was a record year for Polish electromobility in many respects. Despite unfavorable conditions, we recorded the largest, so far, increase in passenger and delivery EV registrations, as well as electric buses. However, there are still many serious challenges ahead of us - emphasizes Maciej Mazur, Managing Director of PSPA.
- The MOVE Mobility & Vehicle Congress is a great opportunity to meet among experts and practitioners of the zero-emission transport market and discuss how to address these challenges and improve last year's results both in 2021 and in the following years. During the conference, we will discuss in detail the current situation in the electromobility industry, leading trends and prospects for the future, creating a debate, forecasting development directions, and developing the best market and legislative solutions - lists the Vice President of AVERE (The European Association for Electromobility).
A wide range of topics
Numerous related issues will be discussed during the Congress with the development of electromobility and the future of the automotive industry.
- Restarting mobility in Europe;
- The impact of the Green Deal on the development of low-emission transport in Europe;
- Sustainable mobility ambassadors. Cities ready for a transport revolution;
- Regulatory and financial support for the development of electromobility in Poland.
The above list is only a small part of what awaits us on the occasion of this year's MOVE. The detailed agenda of the event will be published soon. All information about the Congress is available on the website: www.kongresmove.pl