Services offered to exhibitors and cooperating companies at the Exhibitors’ Reception Desk:
- distribution of entry cards and car entry cards for the assembly and dismantling periods (please send a list of assembly workers and number of vehicles to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- reservation and purchase of permanent and single car entry cards and entry cards for exhibitors,
- collection of free-of-charge entry cards and car entry cards to a given show under a licence agreement or cooperation agreement,
- collection of receipts or invoices based on them for provided services,
- purchase of trade fair catalogues from previous shows,
- purchase of annual ticket for the events for public organised in 2018 by MTP
- detailed information about organisational regulations for a given show and MTP’s general programme of events.
The Exhibitors’ Reception Desk provides information about the general programme of events organised by MTP, individual trade fair projects and activities of the Conference Centre.
Do not hesitate do contact us:
- Jolanta Donarska tel. +48(0) 61 869 2658
- Joanna Wojtasiak-Nowak tel. +48(0) 61 869 2523
fax +48 (0) 61 869 23 99
Adress for correspondence:
Exhibitors’ Reception Desk
Poznan International Fair (Hall 7A)
ul. Głogowska 14, 60-734 Poznań
Car park available only to cars without trailers. You can use a buffer car park in front of the reception. Free-of-charge parking up to 30 minutes.
Regulations for using temporary car park by the Exhibitors’ Reception Desk customers
- Free-of-charge parking up to 30 minutes following the entry to the car park.
- Entry to the car park only with a temporary parking card.
- Charge for parking longer than 30 minutes is PLN 50 for each commenced hour.
- Vehicle entry to the MTP grounds only with the car entry card.
- You can purchase car entry cards, pay charges for parking longer than 30 minutes as well as get an invoice at the Exhibitors’ Reception Desk
- You can leave the car park with a valid temporary parking card.
- A fee of PLN 200 shall be charged for a lost temporary parking card.