The famous LOOK and beautyVISION fairs, bringing together the greatest experts and companies from around the world in the field of cosmetics and hairdressing trends, start in a few days. In addition to the presentation of professional products, you will be able to take part in numerous events that will not only be an opportunity to raise your qualifications and see changing trends, but also win valuable prizes. Inspiring hairstyles, new cosmetics and masters of their trade will honour us with their presence at this unique event. During two days, you will get a huge dose of professional knowledge, as well as buy professional cosmetics at favourable prices.
The show on the main stage that will last for two days will start soon after 10:00 am. The KREATOR 2019 contest featuring exciting metamorphosis in the BEAUTY live! competition, as well as Champions of Beauty, MTP Poznan EXPO Gold Medal and Acanthus Aureus award galas, and the announcement of the winners of various competitions will be held in the central place of the fair. There will also be demonstrations of brands such as Ermila and Tahe, Mila, Montibello, Emmebi Italia and HAIR M CLUB, the Maniewski Academy, Anita Folaron or Robert Wypych. The special guest will be Vincenzo Casillo, Artego brand ambassador, who will present his hairdresser's skills crowned with a special show.
Contests, championships, competitions
What awaits us? A lot of attractions! From testing products of the best brands to watching live hairdressing competitions, during which the masters of the brush, scissors and razors will create absolute works of art on the heads and faces of their male and female models.
• KREATOR − a hairdressing art contest. Its winners are currently well-known and recognised in the hairstyling world: Robert Wypych, Maria Korzeniowska, Beata Dysiewicz, Alicja Glos-Krawczyk, Przemysław Kania, Olga Sobocińska, Rafał Szydłowski, Iwona Klimczak, Bartosz Szydlak and many others.
• POLISH OPEN MASTER OF BEAUTY CHAMPIONSHIP − organised by the Polish Craft Association and the Wielkopolska Chamber of Crafts in Poznań, covering four competition categories: hairdressing, professional makeup, hair extension and thickening, and barbering.
• BARBER STREET − a space for barbering companies and razor virtuosos which will be noticed by everyone, not only due to designer equipment in the stands, but also the cosmetic lines used and precise cutting by the masters of barbering.
• HAIR SCHOOL − an open space for lectures and presentations of cutting techniques and trends in men's hairdressing.
• POLISH WET FACE SHAVING CHAMPIONSHIP − the initiator of the event is Rafal Lewandowski − Scottish champion of the British Barber Association, running his barbershop in the UK. This is an absolute novelty in the program! The goal is simple − re-elevation onto the pedestal of the skills once mastered to perfection by all barber salons in Poland. Interestingly, the championship will be held in a real boxing ring!
• NAILS OLYMPIC INTERNATIONAL − international nail styling championship, which had its beginning in Poznań. Due to huge interest and success of the event the qualifying rounds to the Poznan competition were also organised in Bulgaria and Norway.
The prestigious Master of Competition Nails title is available in competitions such as: Flat Decorations − Flower Power, Tip Box Mix Media − Vikings and Nail Art 3D − the Land of Cherry Blossom.
• LASH&BROW CHAMPIONSHIP − the best eyebrow and eyelash stylists specialising in extension, compaction, lamination and styling will compete in the contest, which will select the best
of the best.
• 3RD INTERNATIONAL PMU CHAMPIONSHIP (permanent make-up) − the best lingerists in permanent make-up will be selected for the third time. Experts will compete in the categories: mouth, the upper line of the eye, powdery eyebrow and microblading.
Knowledge and training
• Podologic Congress − a conference of experts in the field of podology addressed to people who want to expand their knowledge in the context of diagnosis and prevention regarding foot care. Each congress participant will receive a free copy of the book “Fundamentals of Podology, Volume I” and a diploma certifying participation in the conference, as well as the opportunity to participate in the draw for the main prize − annual course in the Podology Academy worth PLN 6,900.
• The Congress − Beauty Salon of the 21st Century − organised by the “Art of Beauty” magazine is a series of lectures on the broader cosmetology focused on trends, cosmetic laws or innovations on the cosmetic market. The speakers will include among others representatives of the University of Warsaw and companies such as Bielenda, Instytut Piękna (Institute of Beauty) and the Lifestyle Medicine Foundation. Participants will receive a practical guide in the form of an e-book entitled “How to cooperate with the media”, and will also have the opportunity to participate in
the prize draw with this year's prize pool of PLN 1,000.
• ONLY NAILS − an event organised by the National Association of Nail Stylists Fantasmagorie will debut at the LOOK and beautyVISION fairs in Poznan. During 6 practical demonstrations, 6 experts will present the latest trends using 6 nail brands.
• Artego Prestige Night − is a unique event crowning the first day of the LOOK
and beautyVISION fairs, this time will be held in the prestigious Hall of the Earth. The works of eminent creators of the art of hairdressing and stylists of the Artego brand − Krzysztof Pajor, Marcin Marcinicki, Marta Kateusz, Dariusz Adamowski and Wojciech Zieloński, will be presented on the catwalk
and the whole event will be hosted by Krzysztof Ibisz. The special guest will be Vincenzo Casillo, the absolute authority in the field of hairdressing who has been cooperating with the Artego brand since 2018. The star of the evening who will perform his music in the evening will be DJ and music producer C-BOOL.
• Training with Maniewski Academy − the Look&Learn master seminar, during which Maciej Maniewski and the Hair Masters Club group will explore contemporary trends in hairdressing in the area of cutting, colouring and styling. The culmination of the training will be the show of the “Time Lapse” collection, presenting four views of change in women. The event will be held in the famous Spire, one of the most recognisable buildings on MTP Poznań EXPO fairgrounds and the city of Poznań.
• Barbering training sessions − professional workshops for barbers in three categories: Beard and mustache, men's hairstyles and modern vs. classic, which will be conducted by the experts of Pan Drwal (Mr. Woodcutter). A large dose of knowledge, professional tips and tricks of men's hairstyling will be put together.
Beauty Day Blog
If it was not for social media, we would not even know many products also in the beauty industry. All this with the help of influencers who have recently became experts in the field of beauty,
and their blogs, feeds on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube watched by thousands of fans. The LOOK and beautyVISION fairs would not do without them. They will for the fourth time take part in the Beauty Day Blog, which will be held on April 6, 2019. Besides exploring the exhibition together and integration, all participants will receive valuable cosmetic gifts, and some of them will be the first to test them.
Buy your ticket ONLINE
The Look and beautyVISION fairs are very popular among visitors. Every year, crowds of those wanting to buy a ticket
to visit the stands, and take part in the activities gather before the official opening of the gates. To bypass long queues in front of the entrance to the event, you should buy a ticket online, available on the website: https://bit.ly/2J6TLu7.
For more information visit www.look.mtp.pl